ACCA Managing Accounting (MA) Training
About CourseTo develop concepts of basics of management accounting techniques, which include analysis of data through basis statistical techniques, basic costing principles, preparation of budgets for effective planning and control and comparing actual cost with standard cost to analyze variances and measure overall performance of an entity.
- Explain the nature, source and purpose of management information
- Explain and analyze data analysis and statistical techniques
- Explain and apply cost accounting techniques
- Prepare budgets for planning and control
- Compare actual costs with standard costs and analyze any variances
- Explain and apply performance measurements and monitor business performance
What Will I Learn?
- Pass the ACCA exam with costing knowledge