ACCA Financial Accounting (FA / FFA) Training
About CourseLearn the underlying principles and concepts of financial accounting, accounting techniques and the preparation of basic financial statements. You'll demonstrate technical proficiency in the use of double-entry techniques, including the preparation and interpretation of basic financial statements for sole traders, partnerships, companies and simple groups of companies.
- lain the context and purpose of financial reporting
- Define the qualitative characteristics of financial information
- Demonstrate the use of double-entry and accounting systems
- Record transactions and events
- Prepare a trial balance (including identifying and correcting errors)
- Prepare basic financial statements for incorporated and unincorporated entities
- Prepare simple consolidated financial statements
- Interpretation of financial statements
What Will I Learn?
- Pass the ACCA exam with accounting knowledge