ACCA Accountant in Business Training
About CourseTo rinse with the skills set of managing people and system efficiently in an organization include understanding of external and internal factors influence an organization, role of accounting and other key business functions and role of technology in managing organization in today’s environment.
1. Understand the purpose and types of businesses and how they interact with key stakeholders and the external environment.
2. Understand business organization structure, functions and the role of corporate governance.
3. Recognize the functions, systems and new technologies in accountancy and audit in communicating, reporting and assuring financial information, including the effective compliance, internal control and security of financial and other data.
4. Recognize the principles of authority and leadership and how teams and individuals are recruited, managed, motivated and developed.
5. Understand the importance of personal effectiveness as the basis for effective team and organizational behavior.
6. Recognize that all aspects of business and finance should be conducted in a manner which complies with and is in the spirit of accepted professional ethics and professional values.
What Will I Learn?
- Pass the ACCA exam with business knowledge